Monday 17 February 2014

Holga (Volume I)

Last spring in Seoul, Aaron and I bought a Holga 120N. I love the photos this camera takes. You never know what you are going to get when the film gets developed. These cameras are famous for producing light leaks, vignettes, and double exposures. Some people would probably hate this, but I think it's really fun and exciting to see how your photos turn out. I love using this camera, but unfortunately, I haven't really had the opportunity to use it lately, as film is more than twice as expensive here as it is in Korea. If anyone knows where to get a good deal on 120 film in North America, let me know. Anyways, here are some of my favourite Holga photos I've had developed.

1. Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia 2. Collection of plants 3. Lake Auburn in Auburn, Maine 4. Spring Flowers on Jeju Island, South Korea 5. Herbs from my patio garden in the summer 6. A major light leak and me at the Leeum Samsung Museum of Art in Seoul, South Korea 7. Nippo Lake in New Hampshire 8. Aaron on the beach in the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, Australia 9. Beach on Jeju Island in South Korea 10. Spring flowers on Jeju Island, South Korea 11. Tree in Victoria, Australia 12. Aaron in the forest in Jeju Island, South Korea 13. Double exposure of sunflowers and Trinity Church in Boston 14. Old Orchard Beach, Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment