Saturday 15 February 2014

Lawrencetown

It's Reading Week! (Or Spring Break or whatever you want to call it). I was initially pretty bummed that Aaron had too much work to do to go on a trip... I kind of had my heart set on going to Quebec City or Montreal, but now, I'm SO glad we decided to stay home! Nova Scotia is such a remarkably beautiful place. Today we drove out to Lawrencetown. The weather was glorious: sunny, and not too cold, and not too windy. I loved just breathing in the salty air, and watching the wild waves. It made me feel so alive to be back by the ocean outside of the city. After walking around and exploring, we stopped in the Heron's Nest Tea Room for coffee and tea. We then continued on driving, and explored two more beaches. It was so nice to get out of the city and spend the whole day outside of the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment