Tuesday 25 March 2014

Spring in Seoul

I LOVE Seoul. It is one of my favourite cities in the world. I miss being able to catch a cheap 55 minute flight to this city on the weekends.

Seoul is such an incredible place to explore, to eat, and to shop. We were so lucky to get to spend a long weekend there this time last year. It was this trip that I bought my Holga 120N, which is one of my favourite cameras (see photos here and here). We made some of the usual stops: brunch at La Bocca and lattes at Neal's Yard, both in Itaewon (and pictured above!) La Bocca, an Italian restaurant in South Korea, has the best brunch I've ever had (which I think is kind of hilarious). We also stopped by the Leeum Samsung Museum, wandered around our favourite neighbourhood, Hongdae, for hours, enjoyed the best makgeolli at Wolhyang. I'm hoping to write a more comprehensive Seoul guide soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment