Wednesday 29 October 2014

Autumn engagement photos

Even though Aaron and I really liked our DIY engagement photos in Albuquerque, I still wanted to get some professional photos to include with our save the dates and for our wedding website. Luckily, we were able to book time with Jennifer Crooks of Jennifer Crooks Photography! We had so much fun working with her! I love the photos so much, I decided to share just a few here. They were all taken at Point Pleasant Park in Halifax. Jennifer is so much fun to work with. She's just one of those people that you like instantly and feel like you have known for a very long time. If you are ever in need of a photographer, I would highly recommend Jennifer. You can see her website here or follow her on Facebook here. I'm so happy that Aaron and I have some photos from this special time in our lives.

2 comments: