Wednesday 5 November 2014

Seattle!

I had the immense joy of being part of my best friend's wedding this weekend in Seattle. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding, and I could not be happier for these two incredible individuals. This was my first time in Seattle, and I absolutely loved it. I didn't get to take too many photos, as I was having too much fun with my friends. Here are a few I did manage to take. It really was the best night. Sara and Josh were both glowing with happiness.

In addition to the amazing wedding, we got to go to a lot of cool places and eat some really delicious foods while in Seattle. Some of my favourite places were:
Pike Place Market was excellent, I loved all of the flowers and the guys throwing fish
Gaudi, a Spanish restaurant with delicious paella and tapas
Stumbling Goat Bistro for a fantastic brunch (the photos of the pastries above are from the Stumbling Goat). The duck confit hash was fantastic!
Tom Douglas' Seatown Seabar and Rotisserie was another fantastic brunch spot, close to Pike Place Market
Molly Moon's Homemade Ice Cream was some of the best ice cream I've ever had
Fran's gray salt caramels and smoked salt caramels are beyond delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment