Saturday 6 December 2014

Holiday love

I absolutely love this time of year! I started decorating for Christmas as soon as we got home from Seattle. I wanted to make sure that I could enjoy it all for at least a whole month before I head to Albuquerque for Christmas. Our living room is home to most of the decorations, but I put snowflakes in every window of our apartment. The kitchen also has my cute rosemary plant decked out with ornaments! Findlay has only knocked the tree over twice so far, which is a huge improvement to him knocking it over closer to two times a day last year. However, I think he thinks that he is a Christmas decoration, as he is always hanging out and posing with them. But he also likes to knock over the flowers and chew on them, and move everything off the radiator to stretch out and sleep. I wish I was going to be with Aaron and Findlay for Christmas this year, but it's going to be so nice to see my family in a week! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. your photos are so nice and homey! love the kitty kat!

    ReplyDelete